THE Inkvitational 2: A Rundown!
Feb 17, 2019
The Inkvitational is a triannual event where 16 of the top teams will compete in a battle for supremacy and prizes! In this case, there will be a $300 starting prize pool, increased through any and all donations raised from our stream, similar to BnS!
This will be a two day event, taking place on February 23rd and 24th, 2019.
- Day 1 will include:
- A round robin stage, with four pools of four teams apiece
- Top two from each pool moves on to day 2
- For those that have played at LAN events, the groups will be staggered so only one plays at a time (meaning coverage of day 1 will last from 11 am EST to around 7 pm EST, but NO team will be playing more than two hours!)
- Group A will take place from 11 am EST to 1 pm EST
- Group B will take place from 1 pm EST to 3 pm EST
- Group C will take place from 3 pm EST to 5 pm EST
- Group D will take place from 5 pm EST to 7 pm EST
- Day 2 will include:
- A double elimination bracket for the top 8 teams starting at 11 am EST (just like day 1)
- Several matches will get streamed
- Roughly five hours of total gameplay for spectators!
Teams will be revealed - two a day - from February 11th to February 14th, and again from February 18th to February 21st on InkTV's Twitter, so be sure to keep an eye out for that!
No comments yet. Be the first to comment!
Register to leave a comment!